As a member of the iCare Housing team, your key responsibilities will be to:
- Provide high quality administration duties throughout the delivery and operations processes
- Work with colleagues to achieve performance, quality and tenant satisfaction targets
- Answer telephone calls, log and deal with enquiries, including sharing in the cover of
switchboard duties where necessary.
- Assist the Housing Delivery and Asset Management teams in accordance with agreed
policies and procedures, which, not exclusively, will include:
- Respond to queries from clients, suppliers, Housing Agency and other parties
throughout the delivery process
- Set up new tenants on the iCare CRM system
- Support the Property Management team in raising and following up on Repair Works
- Carry out rent calculations and send document packs to clients
- Carry out analysis on iCare data systems as required
- Assist with invoicing and payment processes as required
Experience and Skill Required
- You will already have previous experience in a customer service environment and a demonstrable
commitment to delivering excellent customer service.
While experience in the Housing Sector is ideal, it is not essential for this role, as on the job training
will be provided.
- You will have strong attention to detail, often analysing data from a variety of sources and be able to
prioritise your busy workload as required.
- We’re seeking motivated people with excellent IT, numeracy and communication skills; if this sounds
like you we look forward to hearing from you.
€35,000-€45,000 per year.
Lead the day-to-day relationship with iCare Contractors and be the escalation point for the repair team in delivering high quality repair and maintenance works.
Reporting to: Head of Asset Management
- Be the escalation point for the Repair and Maintenance team, identify staffing requirements, source training for the team and conduct daily meetings, giving feedback where necessary
- Supervise the Reactive and Cyclical Repairs Team, ensuring jobs are completed on time and with best value to iCare, closing off jobs and authorising invoices for payment.
- Develop a mentoring programme for the team to build key skills and remediate skills gaps
- Manage specific programmes, such as new system development, Stock Condition Survey programme, SEAI retrofitting programme.
- Deliver weekly reports to Head of Asset Management on repair and maintenance performance and stock analysis
- Liaise with Head of Asset Management to review abnormal costings and contractor concerns
- Lead weekly contractor meetings to review contractor works schedules
- Liaise with the Head of Asset Management and pre-purchase teams to forecast the business needs of the team. Organise and plan for newly acquired properties.
- Adhere to all financial and operational policies and agreed contracts and Service Level Agreements
- You will be required to perform such other duties as may reasonably be required of you by the Organisation.
Salary Range: € 40,000 – €60,000, depending on experience